Coordinates 14-19

Apr 10, 2017

These are actually old coords from the latter part of 2016. My posts are really out of chronological order and I don't think that's going to be fixed any time soon, ha...

#14

This is the whole coordinate from my Dream Holic review. I coincidentally ran into the end of a cosplay meetup at the local mall.
Hair clips: ? taobao brand - it's been a few years and there's no tag, so I forgot the name of the store
Cutsew: KOKOKIM Fall in Chocolate Turtleneck
Salopette: Angelic Pretty Melty Royal Chocolate Salopette
Wrist Cuffs: Pumpkin Cat Eat Chocolate Gain Weight Wrist Cuffs
Socks: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright Torchon Lace OTKs
Shoes: Alice and the Pirates Clara Boots

#15

Blouse: Atelier Boz Aife Blouse
Vest: Atelier Boz Edmund Sleeveless Jacket
Pants: Alice and the Pirates Wide Pants
Shoes: Na+H Platform Boots

#16

I love gothic aristocrat with long skirts. Unfortunately, it's hard for me to wear often because the skirts from most brands are too long on me even with 4+ inch platforms on. Because it's a tripping hazard on me, I'm selling this gorgeous bustle skirt on my LaceMarket!
Jacket: Atelier Boz Kreios Short Jacket
Blouse: Atelier Boz Halphas Frill Blouse
Corset: Na+H Bone Short Corset
Skirt: Atelier Boz Reveur Long Skirt
Accessories: Atelier Boz glasses chain, official Bayonetta glasses, Na+H butterfly brooch

#17

What I changed into from #16, so I wouldn't fall on my face outdoors.
Jacket: Atelier Boz Gilford Swallowtail Jacket
JSK: Moi Meme Moitie Divine Cross Print JSK
Necklace: Moss Marchen Rosary
Tights: offbrand
Shoes: offbrand

#18

Blouse: Sheglit Frill Blouse with Jabot
Jacket: Atelier Boz Gerard Rider Jacket
Skirt: BLACK PEACE NOW asymmetrical lace skirt
Tights: offbrand
Shoes: offbrand

#19

The more I look at this picture, the more I don't like it. Turns out the fit of the jacket is too large on me, but the cape part is so cool that I don't want to part with it...tough decisions.
Hat: Corgi-Corgi Police Hat
Jacket: EXCENTRIQUE Spencer Cape Jacket
Blouse: Lapin Agill
Pants: offbrand
Belt: Alice and the Pirates Buckle Belt
Shoes: Alice and the Pirates Roll-top Long Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment